Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hanglar Card and a freebie!!


 Good evening friends how are you?? we are ok and the weather is really hot here...









anyway todays card contains a hanglar image and it was made with celery, white and sea glass blue colors... The flowers were made by me, the bow with my bow easy. also used gems and a little glitter. The card is for the following chalenges

Challenges :

*DYSU #20 Celery, White, & Sea Glass Blue

*Just magnolia #107 a sketch


The sentiment was made by me and it is todays freebie.  It was a request by my good friend Lori.  hope you will use it soon.  If do so, please send me alink with your creation! I would love to see them!!


 Freebie No more available

Thats all for now...gotta finish some stamped candles...

hugs

xMx

 

19 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The flowers are beautiful and I love the bow. Thank you for joining us over at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable! You really rocked the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool colors and adorable image of your card! Thank you for this inspiring sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sentiment and I love your card and I love the sketch. Boy am I going to have fun tomorrow. Thank you bunches hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! Love your sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the fabulous freebie. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still cant believe you colour these on your pc, they are amazing Ducky,
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that sentiment

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect bow on a cute card! Thank you for the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heya Marion! Thanks so much for sharing your celery-white-sea glass blue creativity with us at DYSU Challenge Blog this week :) Janna

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card marion, very cute
    i just love H&S, they are so lovely
    thanks for joining DYSU challenge again this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just darling. Love the colors. That image is so cute!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week.

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG...I've been trying to post a comment on your blogs for days! Been having probs with commenting. Blogger would not let me but I've now fixed the prob.

    I wanted to thank you for all the fab dig's you've created for me. I will definitely give you the linky when I use your digi's on my cards. It won't be for awhile as I'm in the process or moving to the states. Just sold my home this weekend :)

    Fab card! The sentiment goes well with your card.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete