Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tickled Pinks ribbon and lace and a freebie!

Hello all!! A troubled day here at Greece!! With all the protests and strikes!! A completely chaos!!
Anyway we have also many power black outs cause all the strikes and struggling to keep my blog posts daily...
Anyway i'm not here to upset you but to share another vintage card with you!!
I used a new Tickled pink image (new to me as I got it two days ago...), a sentiment I made and giving it as a freebie today, ribbon, lace flowers, vellum paper, embossed paper with clocks that my good friend Hazel was kind enough to send me (won't say no to craft supplies...heh) and digi vintage paper I downloaded for free from this amazing blog!

 Freebie No more available

This card is entered in the following challenges

That's all for now!
Thank you for stopping by
enjoy my card and freebie!!
Hugs
xMx

8 comments:

  1. good luck for the challanges... i just LOVE your card!
    Sorry about all the mess about the strikes... hope the situation settles for the best as soon as possible!!
    Clelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beauuutiful card! I'm just curious to know about the image, did you print it on vellum or have you somehow colored it in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Gunsan I have colored her then scanned her and printed on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a very interesting image. I see you colored her scanned her and printed on vellum. I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative Challenge. I love seeing all your creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cool card - different and original - I really like what you've done with the vellum!

    Thanks for joining us at TPSC this week!

    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on your tickled pink stamp win =) your card is amazing!!! great job! i love the vellum paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage look to this card and what a perfect image for it. Thanks for playing with us at the CMC Copic Challenge.

    ReplyDelete