Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tickled Pinks Spots and stripes and a freebie!!

Hello hello hello!!! I'm back from the sea and today was really amazing!! Wanna see a pic?? Ok I'll share a pic with all of u!!
So this is one of the beaches we visit daily to swim and sunbath!!

Now you've seen where I spent lots and lots hours to cool myself let me show you a nice card with a tickled pink image I made!
I used dot and stripped paper, butterflies from a puncher, glitter and ribbon. Also a sentiment which I give it as a freebie today!!


The card is entered in the following challenges :

 Freebie No more available

So till later enjoy my card and the freebie!!
hugs
xMx

14 comments:

  1. beautiful beach, lovely card and awesome sentiment - thanks so much for the 'freebie'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just lovely Marion..gorgeous eyes and great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oop's wrong button...Thanks for sharing at 'Make it Monday this week.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. O gorgeous!! Love how sparkly the headband and butterflies are. Thanks so much for joing in with us this week at TPSC for our spots and stripes challenge.
    Hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colouring... love the big green eyes!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Love the vibrant colors! So fun! Lovely coloring of your image too! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges this week for spots & stripes! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beach looks way more inviting then the Oregon coast! Our water is way too cold to try swimming in. However, there are those crazy enough to do it.

    I love those green eyes on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And thank you for the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww how sweet your card is! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marion, just found your lovely blog, thankyou for some fab freebies! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at SentimentalSundays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!
    Thanks for the beautiful image, it's really lovely!

    ReplyDelete