Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, August 13, 2011

bee happy LO!!

Hellow fellow blogers!! so happy to see new people around!!
today I would like to share a kid Lo I have made with some animal paper piecings I've made!!
My bee bears are really cute and really easy to make!!I've also used mums machine for the sewing ( my first be gently and kind with me..heh). Of course craft robo and bee , flowers embellies from my stash!!

The Lo is entered in the following challenges:

So hope u all enjoy my creation!!
Please come by soon...I will have a nice sentiment to share with all of u!!
hugs
xMx
 

11 comments:

  1. Great layouts Marion, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little critters are always so cute! Thanks for playing at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your Bee Bears! This is a fabulous layout! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute I love them. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet layout, Marion! Glad you joined us for CIC#33 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow- what a bee-utiful layout! I love it.
    TFS with us at Frosted Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!!! Super cute bees!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous LO and love all the detail!! Thank you for joining us at Guylou's and good luck!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great 2 page design. Like the name of your blog too!!
    Thanks for playing "things with wings" with us at www.clearlyinspired.typepad.com
    Hope to see you Friday when challenge #34 is released.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable layout. I love your little bears! Thanks for playing along at Guylou's!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab layouts and I adore the sentiment x
    You might be interested in the giveaway on my blog - take a look here
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete