Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Saturday, October 22, 2011

I haven't gone away...well yes I did..but not from blogland!!

ok...so I got some worrying messages where am I!!  well thank you for your concern!!!  I am very good and I'm in UK with my very good friend Hazel from the just add glitter blog!!  well we are having marvelous time and we also had a nice card lesson today!!
when I come back to Greece I will share some nice pictures with you!!
so till later be safe
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip and learn heaps - oh, and enjoy the shopping :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete