Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, December 19, 2011

My wedding couple digi stamp and Card Kit!

Hello my friends hope you are all great!! Well I was down for some days as I had a bad vertigo...but now I start feeling better!!
Anyway today I would like to share with you my first digi card kit which is on sale here.  And if you don't like card kits you could always buy just the digi stamps here.

My card kit includes  backing paper in Jpeg format ( with lines so you know exactly were to cut and fold the card size is 145mm), patterned paper in Jpeg format, the BW digi stamp, the colored digi stamp, the BW sentiment, the colored sentiment, flowers in svg format, the scalloped circle in svg format, a PDF with all the card parts ready to print and cut( by scissors if you don't own a cutting machine) .
You Just need to include  white paper to print, your printer, scissors, glue.
In my card I used liquid pearls, net ribbon, glitter glue, a key charm and foam pads.




I would love to enter my card at the following challenges:
1. Paper Creations ink ~ something old something new ( old my key charm, new my digi stamp)


Thank you for stoping by
see you soon with a nice freebie!!
hugs
xMx

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great coloring too! Thank you for sharing your artistic vision with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that key charm!!! Your card is adorable and this new image is sooooo cute. :)

    Thank you so much for playing along with Paper Creations Ink for the "Something Old/New" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marion, jsut popped by to wish you a Merry Christmas, hope you can have a well deserved rest and many thanks for all your generous work you share! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. This image is so sweet. Thank you so very much for sharing you beautiful card with us for this weeks challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. I enjoyed seeing your creation. Happy New Year!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete