Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Blog Candy Preview

hello my fellow bloggers!! hope that each and everyone is great!! sorry for not being around but I have lot of work, many birthdays and some maske partys as its carnival time or apokria in Greek language.
Anyway as you all know February is a big month for me and habby as we both have our birthday!  so I've gathered some nice craft items and setted up a blog candy for all of you.
You can enter  my blog candy here  Just use MR Linky
22.02.2012 DH will choose 3 numbers and here is what you will get if you win

Candy NO 1 or THE BIG CANDY

5 meters ribbon
4 glitter glues
set of glitter
package with buttons
package with flowers
package with skulls and hearts
6*6 paper pack by Dovecraft
pack of gem butterflies
selection of flowers
xmas embossing board
10 handmade decorative pins
10 charms
foam pad
glue



Candy NO 2 and NO 3

a selection of my digi stamps I have in my eshop




hope you will enjoy the Blog candy!!

thanks for stopping by
hugs xMx

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh what fabulous blog candy ... I would love to win some digis! Your digis are so gorgeous.

    xoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great fun! Thanks so much for keeping it interesting! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete