Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday To me and my BF Hazel!!

hello!!! have a good and creative month!!
Today is my birthday and my best friends Hazel birthday!!! woohooo!!
for me is the big 30!!!  yeap I'm really excited ( cause all people think I'm 22-24 max!! haha)
anyway today I have many things to share with you!!
First of all the card for my friend
I used handmade flowers ~ addicted!!!~ Mo manning stamp, my markers to color the image, liquid pearls, ribbon that was sent to me by my other Best Friend ~ Tracy and patterned paper...oh yes and glitter hehe!!



I would love to enter this card to the following challenges:
1.  Divas by Design ~ anything goes
2. Fab and Funky ~ use a digi
3. Flutter by Wednesday's ~ use a fairy
4. Creative Craft challenges ~ bingo ( flowers, lace, blue)

Please come by later as I will announce my Blog candy and will give a way a cute free digi!!

Hugs
xMx

8 comments:

  1. Girl; HOpe you have a blast of a day! Stay young:0)

    Your card is adorable:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super little card Marion, your colouring really pops! and the papers and colours are just gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing it with Diva's by Design for our Anything Goes and good luck with the challenge
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Marion - and hope you are having/have had a great birthday.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous flowers! You have definitely done Mo's image justice - she's colored so beautifully! And what's a card without glitter - girl's best supply! lol

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh what a lovely card, loving the colours you have chosen,thanks so much for joining us at creative craft challenges in our bingo theme,
    hugs sandra Dt
    p.s we have a dt call open till
    21st feb for those who are interested in trying out. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card, thanks for joining us at FnF :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you! Such a sweet card for your friend, that fairy is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and what a GORGEOUS card! I love that image and your coloring is awesome!! Thanks for fluttering with us at FBW!!!

    ReplyDelete