Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, March 23, 2012

Some excellent news!! ~ Scrapping Memories~

Hi guys, hope you are all great!!

I have some exciting news I would like to share with you!!


My good friends Jan and Brandy have opened a new eshop with amazing svg files (cut files for the owners of cutting machines like craft robo, black cougar etc..)  ...ok you might wonder what has to do with me!!  well Jan and Brandy asked me to help them with the conversion of the files to svg files...so I accepted and
HERE
you can see all of our work!! The files are amazing, they cut like dream and every week Jan and Brandy give a freebie svg and a digi stamp!!
So Hurry up guys.... visit the store and you can try the freebie to see if you like our work!!

thanks for stopping by
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. bedankt voor de tip:0
    jammer dat ze geen DT hebben voor de digistempels.
    groetjes Adriana

    ReplyDelete