Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, April 27, 2012

Scrapping Memories Freebies!!!

hello hello hello!!!  hope you are all great!!!
Have you visited Scrapping Memories??
No??  Well go there asap!!! new freebies for all of you!!!

One digi stamp and one Svg file

you can see them below and to go to their shop click HERE!





 Aren't they great????

Also tomorrow is a big day for me and my blog!!!   My first blog birthday!!! woohooo!!!
So I designed something for my email followers!!
Stay tuned!!


till then
hugs
xMx


3 comments:

  1. oohhhhh this is adorable!

    How exciting .... Happy 1st Birthday for tomorrow!!! WOW! are you going to celebrate with getting yourself something crafty?? I hope so.

    xoxoxo Carly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 1st Blogiversary! Already excited what you're going to share with us. Thank you too for the link at Scrapping Memories.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks :)Happy First Birthday. Here's wishing you many more.

    ReplyDelete