Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

D Team and some cards with Beary sweet collection!!

Hi all hope you are great!! Thank you for all the nice emails you send me!
Also a big thank you to all people who wanted to help me with my Designs!!
So today I will anounce you my 7 member DT!!
you can find them also on your left as I added a gadget with their blog addys!!

Thank you ladys for helping me out with my work!!
So today I will share with you two lovely cards from  Vicky and Karen!!

 


 
cute huh??

thank you again ladies!!

ok guys you can visit the girls to see their awesome blogs and creations!! don't forget to leave some love and visit often as I have a big surprise in the following days!!!

The Beary sweet digi collection can be found here

hugs
xMx

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards, the images are so very sweet. I can't wait to see the other cards......from the DT.
    I will thank you again to choose me in the DT.
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be part of your wonderful team! Looking forward to seeing the other DT's card with your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh love it sweetie added my card to my blog :)

    great cards ladies
    hug xxx

    ReplyDelete