Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Creative craft challenge use a sentiment!!

Hi all hope u are great!! still on vacation but I have a nice card to share with you!! a simply one using a sentiment from my Happy Birthday and thanks sentiments
our sponsors are robyns fetish  and crafty indivduals
for my card I used my digi sentiment, patterned paper, flowers. blings and gltter and a felt butterfly!!

hope you like it

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhoklk9FsRIk_bLbvOaKz3oUD3O8hYuV_nXIjD7g1gg4vNsOcuErGftZV58vp2IO35jjJd0Qk8d5xuqthuR2EmEN0YpQbIbc7SrwjM_AYuq2C1kkK1EeJjcZOqX9Yd4Pw3he1hSRoT5A01V/s1600/sentiment1.jpg


till next time
hugs
xMx
 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Marion! I rather like the more CAS cards :-). Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete