Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Karen's lovely Mermaid!!

Hello hello hello!!!
What a weekend for me!!! creating new projects and digis for the shop and all of you ofcourse!!! Just a hint....I love snow...hehe..

ok enough with the riddles!!! Today I want to share these pretty cards Karen made with my mermaid from My Undersea World Collection!!






 

Isn't a very unique card?? I really Love it!!!  You can get the tutorial if you visit her amazing blog for the second card!!

Please leave some love at Karen!!

Till later
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for lovely blog post showing my cards and the other great cards you have shared today.

    ReplyDelete