Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Novembers Paper & Pixels and a FACEBOOK FREEBIE!!


hello there!! and yes the new
is out!!
and yeap I have made some tutorials for the magazine again!! wooohooo

the magazine is jam packed full of wonderful holiday projects from so many talented ladies so pop over and take a look



here are the projects i made for this month a christmas wreath and a quick card!!




the sentiment I used for the quick card can be found in the COLORink Digital Stamps Facebook page


hugs
xMx

No comments:

Post a Comment