Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Friday, December 14, 2012

New Collections in store and special freebie!!

Hello hello hello!!
hope you are great!
Here we have cold and trust me my hands are almost broken from cold!! I can't even design!! lol

ok today I have to share with you some new designs that are available at COLORink Digital Stamps e~shop
and also to announce that the December Newsletter is on its way to you with a super cute digi stamp and sentiment special freebie!!Only people in my email list can have access to these special freebies so if you want to receive those, email me at whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com

so the Christmas season for crafting world is almost finished and we heading for the next very special day of the new year : Valentines! so here is the first Vallentines Collection
Love is in the air with 11 digi stamps in B&W and color and 11 circle sentiments!! awesome huh?  The images are colored by the amazing Tracy Wray who does miracles with her copic markers!




The next collection is one for the boys...ok and girls! It's The I robot collection with 8 digi stamps in B&W and color and 8 ticket sentiments ~ again colored by Tracy Wray.  This collection was a demand of her so I dedicate it to her and wish her a fast recovery as she is down with the flu!





Also don't forget the Get well soon kids

and the Personalized Handmade stamps!!


And for a small gift to a beloved crafter friend we have the gift coupons!!


stay tuned as many new collections will be announced soon!

please please stop by Tracy's blog to wish her fast recovery!! she will love all the comments!!

hugs
xMx



No comments:

Post a Comment