Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scrapping Memories freebies!!

hello friends hope you are all great!!
Have you been recently at Scrapping Memories??  They have some great sales !! -80%!! wow amazing huh?
and for all of you who don't know the great quality of stamps and paper piecings that the girls provide, every week they give amazing freebies!! This week they have this awesome love monkey!! As a digi stamp AND paper piecing!!! so hurry up!!!



also I have some mails to keep the OFFER at COLORink Digital stamps buy 2 and get 1 free! so I will keep it another week so everyone will be satisfied!!  Don't forget to visit us , as this week we will release some nice Mother's Day stamps!!

thanks for stoping by
hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marion~Just letting you know I have been by to visit your blog. Hope things are going well with you. Hugs~Patti

    ReplyDelete