Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just checking!




hello friends! how r u? I am back for a bit but still have to run to make all boxes and stuff!!
we have a new challenge at creative craft  Just checking!
for this challenge I have used a new digi image from COLORink Digi stamps  Queen Mary!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtve6ofhsn5lwVEWQuaSt0LTTn_1dyn4LwuEyAe1RkSOAjN5sn-jT0PB03yWLYKAALqfRTuWJLKNuF-HgA1vmYkN2GjWDmwvPUUSZFkvKyR1RL_FZrSDufZSSBh5PpZ6hzb5iJt_lTZ7LP/s1600/chess+a.jpg
hope you like my card and the new digi!!



hugs
xMx

1 comment:

  1. Great interpretation of the challenge Marion - love the wee image :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete