Sticky ~ Email list for Freebies~


I'm trying to make a list with all my followers and their email addys cause I decided to send them some extra freebies ( papers, digi stamps, sentiments) so if you want to enter this list you must become a follower and send your email addy at
whenthescraphitsthefun@yahoo.com or Join our Newsletter
and I will add you to my list of freebies.

hugs
xMx

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Paper and Pixels last issue!!

Hello friends hope you are great!! today I have to share with you my last project for the last issue of the digital magazine Paper and Pixels....
I had made a nice note holder for a teacher's gift...its easy and fun!!!
this is the preview!



the last issue has so many beautiful freebies and ideas!! grab your issue and have fun!!

hugs
xMx

2 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous Marion :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real fun note holder. Love the apple on the front. Perfect for any teacher.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete